Thursday, February 10, 2011

Surf with Murth (we hate Jack Johnson)

I'm going to Indonesia in May on a surf trip with a bunch of rubbishes. We're on a boat for 10 days crusing the reefs looking for surf. Yes...believe or not...just when you thought Murth was totally cool - you find out we surf as well! I know. Unfknblvble!



I'm psyched for my trip so I'm spending loads of time in the water. I try surf ever day - early in the morning and then again at lunch time. I think my girlfreind is going to dump my ass, and my boss might even fire me (in case you were wondering...no...the Morck cant fire me). We hate Jack Johnson and dig the Yeah Yeah Yeahs and freaks like Dane Reynolds. Surf with Murth mothers.

Every gang needs at least one surfer. It's like having at least one milk stout in th fridge at all times. You feel safe and assured, but too many in your fridge is dangerous. Goat dont kickflip. But he can ride the tube.

Stay Real and suck my Chinese Balls AM!

No comments:

Post a Comment