Monday, February 21, 2011

Saturday belongs to Murth (foot n' MURTH disease)




It was a well spent saturday taking down Trevor's ramp. Quotes of the day included:

"If I wasn't in to construction, I'd definitley get in to demolition" - Tripple D

"The bloody AM has a password but still doesn't know how to Blog. Poor bastard!" - General Consensus

"I don't want to get foot n' mouth desease from this bunny cage" - Bert

"Bossi. I need to make piss" - Laz

"Ou's, you get started and I'm gonna quickly go to my gran's house. It's her 96th birthday and we are having tea. See you just now..." - Goat (Murth Members shake heads)

"No need to be Rambo or John Youngblood" - Bert

"Derek, you can use a drill instead of manually unscrewing with a screw driver" - Tripple D to Disco D

So it's a new chapter for the Murth Head Quarters...and I dunno about you gravel donkeys but I am PSYCHED.

No comments:

Post a Comment