Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Morning of the Earth Surf (North Beach - 1 March 2011, 5:45am)

In the 70’s, whilst in the throws of cheap acid and loose hippy chicks, Alberi Flazon made the seminal surf flick “Morning of the Earth”. Well…this morning at North beach was my own personal Morning of the Earth. The water was like oil, the sand banks combed like the hair on Jack Nicholson’s head. And on this particular day I was in the zone man! I was on every bomb that came through. I was rabid out there – just frothing. And just when I was so blissed out, I thought that I had died and gone to heaven…these two crackers paddle out. One in a black bikini, and one in a white bikini. If there is a Jewish God…this young mench says thank you oh great one! That will be a morning to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment